Email

Contact me at: mpgraphics@hotmail.com

Thursday, September 8, 2016

Going to the Roc Con

Not to long ago The movie Civil War came out produced by Marvel.  Were the Super heros all picked sides and fought it out over law and ethics. Back in the Spring time my friend asked me to coem up with a design for his summer T-shirt. He wanted to commemorate that movie so I create the image below that was a big hit.


 Well, when I came time to create the artwork for this  weekend I kind of cheated. I had already created a "Captain Rhino" comic cover before I had done the image above so that one went into the mix for this weekend.

And for the trading card I just too the T-shirt image and split it to what you see here. It was still a lot of fun to see the finished work.



No comments:

Post a Comment