Email

Contact me at: mpgraphics@hotmail.com

Saturday, July 14, 2018

Axacon or Bust

So - I get a surprise invite to be a Panel Speaker at the Axacon convention in November in Atlanta. It came out of left field and I am wanting so bad to go. You may ask "What is Axacon?" Well, it is the official convention for Star Trek Axanar - a fan production movie that is being produced. It has been in the works over the past 3 years. It would have been done by now accept for the court issues they had to deal with with CBS and Paramount. All that is past now and the ball is rolling towards the finish line.

All that was to give an intro into why I was invited. You see, I have been following them from the beginning and in an effort to help them raise money to get the project done I had created artwork for them as well as doing some writing to fill in some of the story gaps. I have talked about Axanar and my work here in my blog in the past but now it is building up.

The rub of all this is I need to arrange my flight there and back and some expense money. What with the move my wife and I are making to new home I am tapped out for a while. So, I have created a GoFundMe Campaign to solicit help to raise this money. The Link is below. As Incentive to help I am also offering a print on demand Axanar TShirt. It will have my logo on the front and a Battle Campaign patch design I did of one of the ships involved in the Battle of Axanar - The USS Tecumseh. For the GoFundMe any amount will help. And if anyone wishes to help directly (to skip the fees associated with GoFundMe) please contact me at the email listed at the top of my blog. If you want to purchase one of the TShirts the cost is $25 plus shipping. Again, for the shirt contact me directly through the above mentioned email. the TShirts are Gildand 5000, a durable and soft shirt in Unisex sizes adult small to 5x.

While the invite to be a panel speaker is cool it is the other opportunities that I want to jump on. This will be an chance to meet and network with a VERY group of potential customers as well as a chance to visit with family that live there and to celebrate my birthday (that weekend) and my wife and I's Anniversary (the next weekend).

I will include here the link to the GoFundMe page as well as the Youtube link to what has been produced so far of the Axanar film


Prelude to Axanar

GoFundMe




1 comment:

  1. Our call Girls in bhopal administrations offer you the most conspicuous, hot and fit Call Girls in Bhojtal .

    ReplyDelete