Email

Contact me at: mpgraphics@hotmail.com

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Scouting

     So - the Big 3 holidays are finally past and it is time to get back to normal life.  I pulled out my sketch book out and finished off several drawings that had sat dormant for a few months.  I am busy now with many art pieces and writing article too.  The above piece was only half way done on site since I had step in to help with some of the chores. 
     That weekend was a lot of fun.  It was the annual Trophy Challenge Camporee at the BSA camp Babcock-Hovey outside of Geneva, NY put on by our local council.  It is the biggest event of the year and there were over 2,000 people in attendance.  Our Troop, we had over 20 there.  I had not been camping in years and when I had gotten rid of most of my gear when I moved to NY.  So it was a scramble to get what I needed (everything).  But the event was typical camping fun ie: cold, rain and what not. 
     Now, I came home after that weekend and proceeded to have the worst cold I have had in a long time.  Still, I had so much fun.     

No comments:

Post a Comment