Email

Contact me at: mpgraphics@hotmail.com

Monday, September 3, 2012

The Landmark Society of Western NY is a non-profit organization that works to preserve the architectual history of the region.  They are based out of the Corn Hill area of Rochester.  Of course, in keeping with the groups main theme of preservation they are HQ. in this wonderfully restored home.  Many of the houses in that area are just as interesting and I will eventually reproduce them here too.  But for the time being I wanted to post this image.  It is the first time in a long time I have worked in cross hatching or line only.  So it took me a little bit to get into the groove of it.  It helped me stretch myself and I will do more of this kind of work since it reproduces well and takes less time then my stipleling(dots). 

No comments:

Post a Comment