Email

Contact me at: mpgraphics@hotmail.com

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Rochester Postcard Project Day 13


One third of the way through this poster and now we are at the Public Market.  It has been at the same location now since 1905.  The outdoor pavillions are well over 50 years old but in great shape.  My wife and I go here often during the warm seasons. 

On the best days we get there very early in the morning to get some coffee, sit and relax at the cafe then hustle and bustle through the crowds.  Here I had to get down low to draw this - very uncomfortable but I liked the angle.  It is definately the place to go to get your flowers and plants and well as food.

In the background is the old indoor market that is busy all year round.  They just recently remodeled and expanded it so I will have to go and check it out this year.  I have also gone there just to draw and nothing more.

No comments:

Post a Comment