Email

Contact me at: mpgraphics@hotmail.com

Monday, April 6, 2015

Rochester Postcard Project Day 18


Glitz and Glamour.  That is what this next spot reminds me of.  the Kodak hall at the Eastman school of music.  My wife Juli and I have been here several times now.  My first time inside the first thought to come to my head was "TITANIC".  Every square inch of this building is covered in elaborate details, sculptures and murals.

When George Eastman wanted to make a lasting impression for his legacy he built this.  A state of the art(for turn of the century) concert hall.  And it has left a lasting impression on the world.  Here I wanted to give a taste of the Glitz and Glam of it all.  At night, with all of its' lights ablaze, it almost feels like a gala event in New York or Hollywood. 


No comments:

Post a Comment